Organizational Scope & Context:
Under the overall supervision of the Resources Management Officer and the direct supervision of the Senior Logistics and Procurement Assistant, the incumbent is responsible for the following functions:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all the IOM premises are kept clean and tidy condition.
- Keeps clean all office rooms, balconies, lavatories, corridors, stairs, back yards, gardens, kitchen, garage, walkways, and as may be necessary the surrounding area of the IOM office.
- Cleaning all type of office equipment and appliances
- Report to the Supervisor of maintenance any problems with the fittings in lavatories, kitchens, etc...
- Moving the trash out of the premises and place it in the outside designated garbage containers.
- Ensure that all lavatories supplies (Toilet paper, soaps, and hand towels) are available at all times.
- Washing the cups and dishes as needed.
- Monitor and replenish the water drums of the water coolers once required.
- Any other duties within the incumbent’s capabilities that might be assigned by the Senior Logistics & Procurement Assistant.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Education & Experience
- High School Degree/Certificate.
- Fluency in Arabic is required.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.