Organizational Scope & Context:
Under the general supervision of the Migration Health Officer and the direct supervision of the Senior Data Management Assistant, the incumbent shall perform the following functions:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Answer incoming calls of Self-paying applicants and provide information on IOM Services.
2. Identify and assess applicants’ needs and provide adequate support/information needed by applicants.
3. Schedule appointments according to team availability calendar, issue appointments via e-mail, cell phones, confirm appointments and track NO Shows.
4. Register applicants and maintain individual accounts while keeping records of applicant’s interactions, process applicant’s accounts and file documents.
5. Handle the complaint mechanism by approaching applicants upon completion of the service in order to get a feedback on the standards of the service.
6. Resolve service delivery gaps by clarifying the applicant's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
7. Prepare service feedback reports completed by applicants and compile monthly report on overall customer Satisfaction.
8. Archive files in both soft and hard copy.
9. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
10. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
11. Complete, finalize, seal the final reports and dispatch them to the applicants as described in the clinic Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
12. Perform any other duty that may be assigned.